Friday, July 4, 2014

Five years!

Holy smokes, you guys, today is mine and Ross' fifth wedding anniversary! (P.S. Thanks Mum, for wishing us a happy anniversary and reminding me!)


I can't imagine what my life would look like without Ross, he's the most caring and supportive human I've ever met. He's funny and serious and handsome and compassionate, and he makes me happy. I don't know that I'm a naturally happy person, I tend to overthink and worry and fret, but Ross makes me feel safe and loved, and confident that everything will turn out fine.

He's an amazing husband, and the best father to our boys, and I can't believe how lucky I am.

He is a super tough guy...

... and also a sweetheart.

3 comments:

Unnur said...

Happy anniversary. You guys are the best couple, parents and friends. Wishing you all the best for ever.

Gil Liane said...

Happy Anniversary!

Maja said...

Wow, five years! Happy anniversary xox