Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hey.

Hey, guys. Guys. YOU GUYS.

Guess what I'm doing today? I'm going to get a 20 week ultrasound, and the doctor guy will probably be able to tell me if I'm having a boy or a girl. I am absurdly excited.
 It's kind of weird, I don't really remember getting this worked up about it last time... And I just had to trawl through old blog posts to discover that no, I apparently wasn't too excited. Or at least, not excited enough to post about it beforehand.

Anyway anyway anyway - anyone want to place any last minute bets? I have no idea, as always, although the general consensus seems to be girl. Leave a comment, win a prize (there is no prize. Sorry.)

4 comments:

Gil Liane said...

Yay, good luck Olga, did you and Ross (& Henry!) guess too? xx My mum is one of those people who says she can tell from how a baby "sits" in your belly, if it's a guy or a girl, so I will show her the belly pic, and then see if she gets it right!

Maja said...

It's 50-50, so I might as well take a punt.

Girl. I hope you get a girl, but boys are just as good so it doesn't matter!

Can't wait to hear the outcome :)

Anja said...

what did you and ross guess??? xx

Maja said...

So come on, tell us the news!