Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tail!

Oh you guys! I remembered just after I posted last time: that post was my 400th! Maybe that's partly why I threw the champagne reference in there - celebrations, yay! But then again, maybe not.

I'm just going to do a video/photo spam post, so if you don't feel like watching Henry being awesome, feel free to skip it!

Video 1: In which Henry does the dishes:



henry washes up from Olga on Vimeo.


Video 2: In which Henry has a tail:


henry has a tail from Olga on Vimeo.

Aaaand now for the photos:


Mum bought Henry a bubble gun. With flashing lights and colours. It is incredible.




And we took some nice shots of everyone in front of Vicki's Christmas tree.

3 comments:

Maja said...

Yeah! Get him doing the dishes asap!

olga said...

Haha, yeah, I'll keep it as a treat that he gets to do after he finishes his dinner!
It is a fairly messy process, but he enjoys it so much...
xx

Anja said...

Woah! A Bubble Gun, that must be THE best thing (right after doing dishes haha). I skype you once I have internet at my house in Spain. xx