Sunday, May 20, 2012

Grood. Great and good.

So what is up, fellow humans?

Today's weather was lovely, ten degrees and sunny, so we went for a walk up the hill to see some lambs. We didn't manage to get up close and personal with any of them, because I think they were a tad nervous around Nina, but it was okay. As a consolation prize, we patted some horses!

Horses are not scared of Nina.

Horses are not scared of anyone.

Henry got to pat the ponies, which was super cute - his only previous encounters with horses have been in pie/ curry form, but I think he liked the fuzzy kind just as much.

Ooh, and on a somewhat related note (in case you were thinking, 'but who is that person with the short hair holding your son?' (okay, you totally weren't but let me segue, dammit!)), I got a haircut!


You know what is an awesome idea? Take one, and only one photo of your new haircut, with a weird expression on your face, and then decide to blog anyway without bothering to take another. Good times.

Anyway, I was still undecided when I went to the hairdresser, but she totally talked me into it and I am pleased with the result! I had some big regrets that night, but I'm getting used to it now - I think I really do need to take a whole week until I decide whether I like new hair...

Here's some gratuitous Henry and Nina:


Window series, Muscle Man May edition

I think that's all the news from here... Ross is feeling pretty under the weather, so I'm hoping he takes the day off tomorrow - he works too hard!

Ooh, and not really my news, but my cousin Maja has had her baby! Little Olivia was born on Friday the 18th of May, and she looks so chubby and adorable and squishy - big congratulations to the whole happy family! I'm so glad that we're heading over there soon, can't wait to give everyone massive hugs!

Basically, if this isn't nice, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Anja said...

Oh man, first of all: I really really miss you guys!
Olga, I think you look great with any haircut but I totally always like when you get short hair (even though i've only ever seen photos).
Henry is too cute and adorable. Wish I could cuddle and play with him.

Anyway, have a great week you all! And hopefully Ross feels better soon, maybe he gets to take a day off. xx

Maja said...

Wow, your hair looks cool! You might find you'll like it better when it grows out a tiny bit. I find that with every haircut anyway.

Olivia is so adorable and lovely I get teary just thinking about her, let alone when I look at her. Can't wait for you to meet her. You will be here so soon, I can't wait!!