Saturday, April 21, 2012

Because you're mine...

... I walk the line!






So Henry is pretty awesome, we were eating lunch and he just let go of the table and wandered away. And it seemed like once he knew he could do it, he just kept on going! Yay!

Apart from that, there's not much going on - we're just having a nice quiet weekend. My proactive act of the day was to start getting rid of all the weeds that make up our yard.

Last year we had no idea what was in the garden, so I for one was just cheerful to see some green sprouts in spring. Turns out our garden is full of some sort of overbearing weed that everyone in town hates. Apparently our garden's status as 'ground zero' has been discussed in council meetings, so Sigga gave us a heads up that we should probably do something about it.

And speaking of Sigga, she's hosting a family get together this evening, so Henry has a wide audience for his newfound walking skills. Should be a lovely evening, maybe I'll even post about it later on...

3 comments:

Unnur said...

WOW!!!!!!! I woke up Sun morning and saw this amazing blog. My Henry is awesome and I´m so glad Kristinn got to be a part of it. I´ll watch it again and again. Please put it on fb so I can share it with the world.Yay Henry Thor!

Maja said...

It's so cute when he gives Kristinn a little cuddle :)

Anja said...

Go Henry!!! Walking before he even turned 1, so clever. I really want to cuddle him now, he looks so cute and happy. Love the headline by the way. xx