Monday, January 9, 2012

Water water water...

Hello again!

Well, it has been pretty busy around these parts - Vicki has a good summary with heaps of photos, so I won't post any doubles.

Actually, I'm writing from my new laptop (birthday present, thanks Mum and Dad!), so I don't have any of my own photos uploaded yet! What I do have are photos from my sister's magical underwater camera - oooh ahhh.

Not taken underwater. Duh.


Anja, Anna and I took Henry swimming last week, it was totally fun. I was a bit worried because of the last lesson we went to, which featured tears and terror. But it all turned out fine and Henry was a water baby once again.




And now all our guests are gone again - it was so quiet in our house over the weekend, which was kind of nice but also a bit sad. The goodbyes weren't too bad because we have a plan to go back to Perth in five months' time, so that took a lot of the sting out of it. 
My mum is down south at the moment, but will be back tomorrow to spend some more quality time with her Henry.

Oh yeah, and speaking of the short guy (am I ever not?), he is now crawling around like a little crab man. He goes from sitting to crawling then sitting again, and has started pulling himself up on whatever is at hand. He hasn't tried the dog yet, but I think it's only a matter of time. What a champ.

1 comment:

Northern musings said...

excellent water photos - I need to see more!!!1