Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Time flies...

Did you know that the small man is five months old today? It is pretty wild. In honour of this milestone, I'm going to actually figure out how to upload video. Fun times!

video

Yay! You can look forward to many more videos of Henry's weird faces.

I wonder how he'll feel about that when he's older? There'll probably be a whole generation of kids whose whole lives are documented on facebook, blogs and youtube. You know how embarassing it is when your mum shows baby photos of you to your friends? Imagine that times a million...

----------------------------------------
It's entertaining week* on Cup of Jo, which makes me want to have a party and get all glammed up and drink a fancy cocktail and eat tiny foods... But I'm guessing that'll have to wait until Christmas, when there'll be heaps of people around to party with.

* As in, a week of tips for entertaining guests at your home, not a week that is interesting... Although I keep reading it that way.

Come to think of it, no matter how many people are staying here, it's fairly unlikely that I will throw a glamorous semi-formal soiree. I've never really been into big fancy events, especially not if they're hosted by me. Oh well. A girl can dream...

4 comments:

northern musings said...

so cute... I need to be involved in some of these proper feeding times... looks like it all comes as a bit of a surprise to him! A nice one! As for soirees.. am sure you can pull one off without a prob... nb I am at your beck and call at any time should you decide to do one!

Anja said...

ahhaaaa, soo soo cute. I watched this about ten times. He pulls the best faces ever!

Unnur said...

Gorgeous!!! You could do an Upstairs, Downstairs kind of do.Sigga can be downstairs doing the food etc, the guests upstairs wining and dining and all dressed up.Keep blogging, it makes my day.

Maja said...

Awww! I'm so glad I'm at home and can watch this video on my own uncensored internet!