Thursday, November 3, 2011

List-less...

Oh my gosh, I have rarely felt this uninspired to write a blog post. Good thing I announced I was going to post every day this month, otherwise I would have piked out three days ago.

Basically there is not much going on. Sooooo... It must be time for a meme! Taken from here, about NAMES.

Your name? Olga

Your nick name? Don't really have a proper one. Ross calls me Oggy sometimes.

Do you like your name? I really do. But I didn't always.

If you could change your name what would it be? Now? I'm not sure. If I'd had that power as an eight-year-old, it'd probably be Larissa. Or Melody. Something kind of fluffy.

Mother's name? Unnur

Grandmother's names? Kristin and Olga

Children's names? Henry Thor

Do they have any nick names? Not really... Although I do call him Squishy quite a lot of the time.

Pet's name (current or past) Nina the best dog ever!

Your pet's nick name? Nina Beans - thanks Daisy!

Your best friend's name? Ross - ha, I just avoided that teenage 'trying to choose a best friend' dilemma. I win.

Nick name for your friend? Bunny (whoops, I don't think I'm supposed to use that in public)

Favourite name for a boy? Henry

Favourite name for a girl? Esther

Name of your car? It doesn't have one. I don't think I've ever named a car.

Favorite Place Name? Aaaaand I just got tired of these questions. Good thing that was the last one.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry dudes, I sometimes feel a bit like posting a dull post is worse than no post at all. But heck, you can always stop reading. Plus my day-to-day life is probably duller than I realise, so silly lists aren't that much of a disappointment.

Anyway, I shall endeavour to do something awesome tomorrow! Maybe!

1 comment:

Unnur said...

Ideas for a blog: Henry photos, Henry videos, Henry sounds!Can't go wrong!