Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's the future, Charlie Brown!

I had a cool meme that I wanted to do, but it involves technologies beyond my capabilities right now. On the other hand, I am typing this in bed on my iPod, which has super internet powers, so I guess I'm still kinda winning at technologies. Anyway, re: meme, maybe tomorrow? It's worth the wait, I promise. I think.

---------------------------------------

There's a girl in my mothers' group who is about to go back to work, so she decided to hold a bit of a playdate at her house on Friday. She asked if we could each bring something to eat, and because of this, she called it a 'Pauline party'. I wonder if that's just the Icelandic term for it, or if she just has a legendarily lazy-at-hosting friend called Pauline.

--------------------------------------

A couple of times now, I have noticed Ross shushing Henry in his sleep. It's pretty funny, especially when Henry isn't even a) crying or b) in the room. Just all of a sudden, sleeping Ross says 'shhh'. Poor guy, he must be dreaming of fussy babies.

Speaking of dreams, the other night I dreamt (ah, I can just about hear the collective groan - stop it! No one wants to hear about your dreams!) that I was dating Ice T... At least I think it was Ice T - he's the one from Law and Order, right? Anyway, I eventually figured out that it was a dream (which rarely happens to me), but it wasn't because I was dating a rapper turned TV star - I just didn't believe that I would cheat on Ross in real life. Yay, faithful subconscious!

-----------------------------------

Grargh, apologies for terrible formatting, apparently the future isn't as smooth and easy as you'd think. Maybe one day I'll learn HTML properly... But not today!

No comments: