Sunday, November 13, 2011

Babies and a list...

Eeeee, my cousin Beta had her baby today - just as she planned! How lucky, or determined, or maybe a little bit of both. I remember reading something recently about how women in the U.S. had fewer than average babies on Halloween, and more than average on Valentine's day. So theoretically, women can sometimes have an influence on when they go into labour. Cool, yes?

Okay dudes, basically, I got nothin'. It's late, and I still need to put away leftovers so I can eat them tomorrow (yay PIE!) The dude is being fussy and I have nothing else of interest to impart...

So! A meme, from the same place I got Wordplay, what the heck happened to that anyway? Answer: I got stuck on 'E'. I do mean to go back to it, but I really can't go so cheesy as to say 'each and every one of you, dear family /friends /readers.' I tried, but I just can't.

Me: A-Z
Awesome. And Australian. Ish. Pretty much.
Barely able to function as a grown up, quite a lot of the time.
Cried three times during 'Up'.
Don't like crowds or being the centre of attention.
Early, pretty much everywhere I go. I really really dislike being late.
Free to do what I want, any old time.
Good at holding a grudge. Forever. Yes, housemate from eight years ago who used to steal my Nutella, that means you.
Haven't kept in contact with many people from school. Not too sad about that.
Icelandic. Ish. Pretty much.
Just a little bit afraid of heights.
Keep a lot of junk. I'm a bit of a hoarder.
Lucky. So lucky, and I know it...
Married to a lovely man called Ross. Ooh, and mother to Henry.
Never been to Berlin, but I really really want to go. And soon!
Overseas, always. I've gotten to the point where no matter where I'm living, there'll be people I miss somewhere else.
Proud of myself when I achieve things, but a procrastinator anyway.
Quite good at Sudoku, if I do say so myself.
Reading is like my favourite thing ever. P.S. Anyone got any book recommendations?
Still love to watch kids' movies. And I can't wait to make Henry watch my favourites.
Terrified of messing up this parenting thing.
Unafraid of getting old. Most of the time.
Very good at sleeping. I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. And if I wake up early, I can go straight back to sleep. This is a Very Good Thing.
Wish I had been nicer in high school. I think I was mostly okay, but could have been better.
X...
Young at heart, forever, I hope.

Zerberting is my new favourite pastime.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I am sure Henry loves your new favorite pastime of Zerberting too!

northern musings said...

I always wondered what it was called.... thanks for enlightening me! You are Awesome!

Unnur said...

A-amazing
B-beautiful
C-clever
D-a dear daughter
E-entertaining
etc