Thursday, October 20, 2011

Snug as a bug in a rug!

Just a picture or two, for your viewing pleasure...



Basically, Henry adores music. He especially likes it when people play for him, either in person or on skype - he has heard guitar, ukelele, harmonica and glockenspiel. Lately, he has taken to lunging out of your lap if he sees something he likes, and that's what happened here - he saw Ross playing the guitar, and decided that he needed to have the guitar. Also, he kind of purses his lips if he's after something - totally intense.


This is another one of the photos I stole from the girls, of Henry in his shopping trolley, propped up by 2kg of sugar and 2kg of rye flour. Such a neat trick for places that don't have baby trolleys.


And since winter is coming (or is it here already? Seems like no one can decide!) we have dug out all his 'kuldagallar' - I'm having trouble with the English word... I guess they're snowsuits?
This yellow one is pretty adorable and warm, and I'm also partial to a white fleecy one that we got from Steina, my cousin. Winter clothes are the cutest.

1 comment:

Unnur said...

Cute photos. Now I'll start playing the recorder on Skype so Henry will notice me. Just kidding!