Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

That's where I decided the apostrophe should be, so that's where it's going.

Anyway, hope all you Mums had a lovely day, although I realise with the time difference, today is over in a whole bunch of places... But surely gratitude for awesome parenting lasts longer than one day a year!


Must remember to get some better shots of me and my mum while she's over here, only 23 days til she arrives! I can't wait!

And of course while we're talking about motherhood, here's how mine is shaping up at the moment:




36 weeks today, so only four to go - in theory! Ross painted the ceiling for the baby room today, so we're gradually getting there in terms of being ready. My half days at work are pretty awesome, but I tend to be a bit lazy when I get home, so I haven't really been doing much. Must write a list and start working on it!

3 comments:

Maja said...

Wow your belly looks awesome! Cute cardigan you're wearing. Don't bother with the list. Relax while you can.
Xx

Unnur said...

Yummy mummy to be is what you look like!Enjoy your part time work and rest up big time. Lots of love to all of you.

northern musings said...

gorgeous! We should go and get a family portrait done, me you ma and your ma and henry.... what do you think? Oh and Nina and Freyja ofcourse