Saturday, March 26, 2011

'Don't buy the house; buy the neighborhood.' Russian Proverb

I was looking for quotes to title the previous post, and I couldn't resist this one. I took a photo out of what will eventually be Henry's bedroom window:


Not as clear as I'd like it, but I promise to take a better photo once we've moved in!  The point is: the pine tree on the right is in Sigga's back garden, and you can just see Amma's little red roof and kitchen window at the back there. Everybody needs good neighbours!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

That is such a pretty outlook...what a lucky boy Henry Thor is.

Maja said...

Aw! How awesome :)

Unnur said...

Fantastic! We can build a balcony for Henri. Silli my friend from school owns Lauga's house. I used to steal strawbwrries from Lauga. I bet Stina and Kiddi in heaven are happy having you guys in the house. Love you all lots!

s said...

aghh so cute

olga said...

Yup, it's going to be great. And as Sigga pointed out, we're really close to each other, but she can't see into any of my windows, and I can't see into any of hers - good thing!

x