Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nothing much...

So... Man, I don't have any news at all! I have been incredibly bad at getting stuff done lately, time just seems to get away from me after work.

Ooh, that's something - this year it has been ten years since I finished high school. I know this because I got added to a facebook group for our ten year anniversary. To be honest (and I'm sorry if anyone who loved that school is reading this) the site for the group is pretty appallingly rank. I didn't really have that awesome a time in year 11 and 12, and the good times I did have were with a really small group of friends. So the vast majority of people posting on this site horrify me.
Looks like I won't be attending that particular event! On the other hand, I rather like the way facebook lets you be in almost-contact with the people you did like from high school. I'm a champion stalker.

---------------------------------------

What else? I've been spending my days at work singing along to whatever I'm listening to. That is one thing I miss about being in a band, and also about having a car and a longish commute - singing out loud. I've recently decided that work is a fine place to sing out loud, as there's heaps of machinery going, and everyone has their own headphones, anyway.

------------------------------------------

Uch, I've got nothing. Prompt time! Thanks again, NaBloPoMo!

There's a giant storm and your electricicy's going to be out for a week. What are you going to do with your time?

Knit. Read. Sleep. Write.

The end.

2 comments:

KH said...

Knit these!

http://www.morehousefarm.com/KnittingKits/Mittens/Hedgehog/

Maja said...

I didn't go to my 10 year high school reunion. I figured if I wanted to see those people, I would be seeing them already. But facebook is pretty great for seeing what they're all up to.