Sunday, February 27, 2011

All the amazing things I love...

Ooh, found an ongoing meme called Wordplay - look forward to seeing it every time my mind goes blank... Which is pretty much all the time these days! Yay!
Basically, you go through the alphabet and write about things that are special to you - it fulfils my love of lists and trying to remind myself to be grateful for stuff...

So without any further ado:  A is for...

Anna, my dear little sister who I love to pieces and miss like I'm missing a limb.
Amma, my grandma who has been looking after us so well for the past five months... And heck, the twenty seven years before that, too!
Andy, my bandmate of ten years - he's such an enthusiastic guy, so hardworking and disciplined and awesome.
Anja, one of my best friends in the entire world. Whenever I see her, it's like no time has passed since last time - she is a lovely human and it always makes me really happy to see her.
Australia - awwww, I miss it! I think we've managed to work our way into a situation where no matter where we live, we'll always feel a bit homesick for somewhere else. On the other hand, two homelands? Pretty sweet.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey, we've been watching this show called Dogs 101, it showcases all these different dog breeds. They sometimes have interesting examples of the breed: the current story is about Uffizi, the Italian greyhound belonging to Todd Trainer, the drummer from Shellac.

Ross says I should mention that the examples are usually not semi-famous musicians' pets. They should be, this one is just hilarious. The man is clearly in love with his dog. Proof?


The cover for the latest Shellac album, entitled Excellent Italian Greyhound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Thanks Olga. I miss you too. The limb thing is how I feel too.