Saturday, January 15, 2011

Catch ups!

 Some photos from the holidays!


Down is pretty much the warmest and most ridiculous looking thing there is for cold winter walks...

And my work in progress...


Finished! Lovely husband man even says he likes it a lot, and I am pretty proud of how it turned out!



Ha, so it turns out that all these years I've been buying dresses with high waists and roomy skirts, I've actually been stocking up my maternity party wardrobe! Yay me!
And on a related note, I think I  need to learn to pose sideways without looking like a dork... Or else... Maybe the key is to look totally exactly like a dork, on purpose! My entire outlook on life may have just turned on its head!

----------------------------------------------

What else? Well pretty much everything, this is the downside to spending your days doing things that aren't updating your blog. I think I just realised that I mostly write this for Mum to know what I'm up to, and now that she's here I'm just neglecting everyone else! Sorry, folks!

We had the second ultrasound on Wednesday, and apart from the already reported boy news, there is nothing of interest to report - which is awesome! The doctor was really nice, and said that he could see everything really clearly and it was all fine. Technology is pretty much amazing, you could see the four little chambers of the heart, the little nose and lips, toes and fingers - I swear he gave us a thumbs up. 

Towards the end, once he'd looked at all the health stuff, he asked if we'd like him to try to find out the sex, which of course we said yes to, as I've been dying to know for ages! He then laughed, and said he'd actually seen the penis on the very first pass, but didn't want to give it away if we didn't want to know! Nice man.

 Then when Vicki and Mum came in, he showed us the penis from about seven different angles - I think maybe he thought we didn't believe it? We did, and are very happy about it all. Yay life!

-------------------------------------------------

And that's it for now. Am currently having the laziest weekend known to man, and I think this might count as productivity...

3 comments:

Northern musings said...

Lazy weekends are the ones I live for. Great blog too kiddo - and hey even though I see you everyday and know just about everything that you might report - I still love to read them - you have such a great take on life and a wonderful way of expressing it. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I saw the boy and he looks gorgeous at 19 weeks and 3 days. It was just amazing to share that moment, thank you Olga and Ross!!!! Love you guys. Unnur ammaxxxx

Maja said...

haha... penis...

Your knitting looks awesome!
Nothing wrong with looking dorky... not that you really do.