Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hodgepodge

Oooh, Sigga has a brand new computer and my camera is out of batteries - so you get a picture of the edge of my Moebius shawl, and also the top of my face, webcam style! Yes!


I'm working by myself tomorrow, so hopefully there won't be heaps of visitors. It's been really quiet the last couple of days, hence making some awesome progress on my shawl! I ran out of grey, so I stole some red yarn from Amma* and used it for a lace type row. It made a pretty cute almost heart-y pattern - I am so pleased with how it's turning out!

*I then told her about it, so clearly my thieving skills still need some polishing. My breaking and entering skills are fantastic, though - Mum and Amma were still on their way back from Akureyri when I came home from work, and I forgot to take a key with me. I climbed in through the kitchen window, with Freyja barking at me from the other side of the kitchen bench the whole time! Success!


So it's been a good day.

1 comment:

Maja said...

That is so cute with the love heart shaped border! Goes with your tattoo!