Friday, July 2, 2010

(* v *)

I sold some things on etsy - I am almost exactly like some kind of internet business lady! Granted, one of the things was to a friend in Australia, but still...  I've made enough to pay for my listings, so that is a win in my books!

Joe did some promo for me on facebook, which is pretty awesome - a friend of his wants me to make something for her little nephew! Sweet!
He also used the Snowman profile, which has waaaaay more friends than I do. I wonder how many Snowman fans are into crocheted toys? We'll find out soon...

----------------------------------------------------

I've been trying to fix up my Paypal - for some reason my bank account hasn't linked up properly. I can still pay for things, but when I get paid, the money stays in my Paypal account instead of going into my bank account - I guess it's a bit like one of those enforced savings accounts, which is totally a good thing, right? All the money I make from selling bits and pieces goes straight towards important things!

----------------------------------------------------

Joe and Maja are going to be moving out soon, maybe at the end of July or August, depending on when they find a place... We've been looking for housemates, but I really don't know that many people in London.
Hajni, this girl I worked with at Spring, said some friends of hers were looking for a place right away, but I feel a bit weird about people I don't know moving in. Or maybe it's because I would be the one who brought them - I don't want the responsibility if they turn out to be jerks! I'm sure I'm overthinking it, they're probably lovely people.

----------------------------------------------------

Ooops, I have a confession to make. I drafted most of this yesterday afternoon, but instead of finishing it off and posting it, I left it! Yes, here we have a demonstration of how well that peer pressure worked for me during June - without it, I just don't get stuff finished...  Hmm, that sounds really serious and sad, but it's actually fine! Just interesting...

----------------------------------------------------

Oooh, today I managed to stream ABC radio 720 through the computer, so that I could listen to Bridget and Gabby sing live! It was totally awesome, they sang so beautifully it gave me goosebumps. I'd love to see them play again, they have a six piece band now, including my friend Erin from my primary school clarinet lessons!

Also today I tried to crochet a hamburger, but unfortunately I didn't have any bread coloured yarn... So now I have a bunch of hamburger fillings instead.


No onions though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi poss,

Happy anniversary to you and Ross. Tried phoning but no answer.We're off to bali tomorrow, will buy you a sarong or something tacky. Love you lots. Mum

Anonymous said...

Hi poss,

Happy anniversary to you and Ross. Tried phoning but no answer.We're off to bali tomorrow, will buy you a sarong or something tacky. Love you lots. Mum

northern musings said...

I didn´t know your mum was going to Bali.... hmm. Hope you guys had a great day yesterday! Time sure does fly - also the weather was crap this year so just as well you got married last year!