Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hi mum!

Umm... So.....

TodayRossandIgotmatchinglovehearttattoosforourweddinganniversaryIhopeyoustillloveme!



Don't worry, it's quite a bit smaller than it looks here - angles and close ups and stuff... And those bubbles in the top are from the cling film, not in the heart...

Can't believe it? Me neither! Ross and I had been talking about it for a little while, as something to do for our wedding anniversary* and then today we both had the whole day off, so we looked up some tattoo places in Soho. And then we went in for a consultation at the first place, and the lady said she could do it right then and there! So we did it!

I am still pretty high on endorphins, I can see how people become addicted to this stuff - I think I'm probably too vain and self-conscious to go crazy with it, though. Also, it did hurt. Quite a lot. Please remind me of that fact if I want to do it again...
You can't see Ross' one yet, his cling film is a bit gross and axe murdery - did you know that when you get a tattoo, it bleeds quite a lot? I didn't. Good to know.

* Might be a little bit hard to top next year...

---------------------------------------------

P.S. On a somewhat related note, what's your favourite way to type a scream/yell? I often use ARGH! but I'm also somewhat partial to AUGH! Please let me know in the comments  - I'm sure you were going to, anyway!
x

9 comments:

Northern musings said...

ohmygodolgaIdontbelieveit!!!!! but that looks nice - is rossies the same but with Olga in the middle
Buy each other a horse next year!

Anonymous said...

glad you approve! love the horsie idea, and yes mine is the same but with olga's name.

xx

s said...

haha, a horse. aw you guys. happy anniversary.
ps AGH.

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT A TATTOO BEFORE ME

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I ran into the room to tell Mum and Dad. Mum doesn't think it's real.

It is so pretty. I love it. Tell Ross I hope he stops bleeding and heals up nicely.

Happy Anniversary dudes!

Also, I am quite partial to just writing CURSES in all caps.

Gill Omega said...

AWESOME TATTOO!! Happy Anniversary :)

I find screams so hard to type, there should be different ones, like, happy scream/frustrated scream/ angry scream/ scared scream... whenever I try to type one, it just sounds like the wrong kind of scream...

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!

I thought Anna would be the one to get a tattoo. But it looks nice and it's very romantic. Maybe I should get a viking one. Hope all's well. Love to Ross and thanks for calling, it was great talking to you. love. mum

olga said...

Ha ha, thanks guys!

Just to note: anniversary isn't for a couple of weeks yet, so hopefully they'll be all pretty and healed up by then.

And oh em gee, ponies sound amazing!
xx

Maja said...

Wow that's wild! Nice one :)

Vicki said...

Been down South and unplugged for a few days but AARGH with double A because there are two tattoos.

Don't worry I will remind you how bloody and painful they were!
XX