Saturday, June 5, 2010

Black's white today, and day's night today!

Not really, but I'm listening to Ella Fitzgerald, and it's so good I had to share... Oops, the song on now is 'Too darn hot' which would have been entirely appropriate as a post title. Oh well, too late now.


 Meme time! I appropriated this from a blog where I once found a crocheting pattern for a kitten. Also, it's probably where I first saw the term NaBloPoMo... Yay!
Without any further ado: Bullet points of randomness.

Tomorrow: I'm working from ten til three, then having the afternoon off!
Feeling: sweaty. 'Tis muggy today.
Happy because: I just ate a delicious frittata and am now watching Top Gear with Ross.
Today I: worked and worked. And was quite moody about the whole thing.
Laundry: Ross just said he'd do some tomorrow! WIN!
Something I know: Handheld fans are pretty cool. Thanks Eva!
Currently reading: Nothing! I've been doing crossword puzzles in the Evening Standard on my breaks at work, but I think I need to find something soon - suggestions?
Wanting: mo' money.
Favorite gadget: Are laptops gadgets? Am I impossibly old fashioned for even suggesting it?
Thankful that: the hard parts of today are over.
Wondering why: the guy next door plays his early 90's hits so loud! No no no no no no no no no no no no there's no limits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey poss, I'm supposed to be doing my reports but it's a slow process. Sent you a package and then realised I sent Ross' b card to 87 A!!! Oops. Hopr all's well. Love. Mum

olga said...

it's ok we got the birthday card anyways.

xx