Monday, May 17, 2010

Karma or coincidence?

Hey so you know how I refused to work a shift for that guy, and had a lovely day off instead?

I ate some leftover lamb stew at the end of said day off, and got violently ill, had to call in sick to work yesterday, and guess who did my shift? That guy. Aw, how nice of him.

I don't really think it's karma, everyone got put out equally in the equation. I'm going back to work today, although in hindsight I wish I'd asked for another day off. I think I'll be fine, but I felt a bit clammy and gross this morning. Oh well, maybe I'll get to leave early!

3 comments:

northern musings said...

Poor Olga, left overs of any sort are dangerous - you get me now don't you!

Maja said...

Leftovers are only dangerous if you don't treat them right. You have to put them in the fridge instantly, the longer you leave them out, the more bacteria can grow in them. And if you heat them sufficiently they shouldn't make you too sick. I loooooove leftovers.

Get better soon!

Northern musings said...

Ah Maja, always finding the bright side and being clever! I just have a thing about left overs. They annoy me and take up space in my fridge. Mind you these days mum and I have been having quite a few nights with left overs taking pride of place....