Friday, May 21, 2010

As promised...

Ross, now in technicolour! Comes in a range of silly poses!





Okay, technicolour is a slight exaggeration (unless technicolour is short for 'technically, I guess dark blue is a colour'. Then it's perfect!)


-------------------------------------------------


Work story: I can't be bothered with the rant, but yesterday was terrible and rage inducing, so I went in to talk to the manager today and give him my resignation letter. After detouring into all the neighbouring shops to browse (read: psych myself up), I finally went in, but the manager was on his break, so I talked to the assistant manager instead.

This was kind of a good and bad thing - I definitely find him nicer and easier to talk to than the manager, but that meant that when he begged me to stay for one more month, I said yes. I think I could have put my foot down and left, but this way I can find another job first, and they can get someone to replace me...

Plus he said if I still want to leave after a month, he'll make sure I don't lose my last week's pay. I half-jokingly suggested that he should fire me, because then he could give me an extra month's pay in lieu of notice. That'd be great.

-------------------------------------------------


I just watched a really cute little cartoon about an astronaut and some craters in love. Wanna see?

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Mmmm not quite the technicolor version I was hoping for, had my fingers crossed for red, green or yellow!

olga said...

He's got a red one! Green is probably next on the list, but I wouldn't hold out for yellow... Although I think it would suit him!
x

Maja said...

Woohoo, resignage on the way!

olga said...

Yeah, yay for resignage! Soon...
x