Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fox in the snow!

We went to Wicked the other night, it was pretty awesome! Our seats were in the second row, right in the middle, thanks Maja and Joe... The sets and costumes were amazing, and the story was really interesting. It's The Wizard of Oz from the perspective of the Wicked Witch of the West ("I mean honestly, who steals a dead woman's shoes?")
Ross isn't a big fan of musicals, and I found the singing to be a little cheesy sometimes, but it was still a cool experience. We should definitely look into some smaller theatre groups, maybe locally? I'm sure there's heaps around, and it'd be fun to do some more Londony things.

I have to go to work in a bit, I'm getting a little bit nervous about working with that dude... Oh well, I'm sure it will be fine - also Ross is going to come pick me up afterwards! Yay!

4 comments:

Northern musings said...

love the fox!! Hope works goes ok. Love to Ross and the rest of the gang

Anonymous said...

Remember "CATS". With Narelle and Sigga. We're off to see Chicago on Fri night. Starring Craig Mc Cloughlan. You should go and see "The Mousetrap" A classic. Love yous both. Mum

Northern musings said...

We went with Dom to Cats.... that was before Narelle moved to London. Not that it matters... I agree with your mum time to check out as many of these shows as you can!!!

Maja said...

Musicals are great. But you have to revel in the cheesiness!