Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Small pleasures...

1. Ross found a good avocado at Lidl, which means that our nachos will be improved tenfold!

2. I knocked a clay pot off the top of a fridge at work today, but then I caught it one handed! And the chef saw it and congratulated me!

3. I am totally going to quit my stupid job tomorrow. I have to give notice, so I'll still work up until Christmas, but I'm not going back next year. I feel relieved.

4. Ross bought me a pretty scarf.





Okay, so my head might be the tiniest bit weird in this photo. So what?





Also, Ross mentioned that I should point out that this is the scarf in question. I'm not just posting weird photos of my head. 

And bonus points for corner-Ross.

5. We have borrowed so many DVDs off of Joe and Maja: Flight of the Conchords, Black Books, Planet Earth. Awesome.


There are many little things that make me happy. Big things, too, but that's all for now.

x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Poss It is nearly Christmas! Hang in there Love yous

Boysx3 said...

your head looks like a babe olgi
xx
B

northern musings said...

You are just the cutest and Rossco too...
I am sure that when you tried to resign, they begged pleaded and offered a major pay rise!

Vicki said...

Small pleasures are what keep you going day after day.

Life is too short, if you are not happy in your job ...quit, another door will open....everything will be fine.

Oz said...

I just finished Planet Earth. It is so good it is MENTAL

Maja said...

I'm back to commenting from my iphone at work again. Yay for quittage! Yeah If that dude couldn't understand why you don't enjoy working in a place where everyone is rude to you then even more yay for quitting! Pity about still having to work for the next three weeks though.

Hold on I just realised I'm commenting on the post before. Oh well. What I wanted to say here was hey your hair is all long again! You look gorgeous in the photo :)

Maja said...

I'm back to commenting from my iphone at work again. Yay for quittage! Yeah If that dude couldn't understand why you don't enjoy working in a place where everyone is rude to you then even more yay for quitting! Pity about still having to work for the next three weeks though.

Hold on I just realised I'm commenting on the post before. Oh well. What I wanted to say here was hey your hair is all long again! You look gorgeous in the photo :)