Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What should i call it?

Hey so yesterday was Ross' birthday, he is all 24 and stuff now. He had to teach a lesson, so we had to stay home, but we ended up having an awesome time. We danced to the Smiths, ate risotto and played taboo! Oooh, and I bought some helium balloons that were technically for Ross, but also kinda mostly for my enjoyment.

In other news, it turns out that no one at my work knew that I'm getting married. Which is mostly due to the fact that I didn't tell them... I guess I'm not very good at sharing, also I'm scared of being that person who talks about nothing but her wedding. Anyway, it means I've had a whole bunch of awesome conversations lately along the lines of
'hey, did I tell you I'm getting married?'
'ha ha... Wait, what?'

But everyone has been really excited for me, which is...um, exciting... for me? Kristinn gets here at the end of this month, and then we'll be touring with the Drones right up until the wedding. So much stuff to look forward to!

3 comments:

Northern musings said...

I figured you have to tell them as you needed the time off!? You are so precious. Have I ever told you that every time i think of you I smile... in a good way...
Love to you and Ross

olga said...

That was pretty much how it happened... How did you know?
x

Maja said...

Haha, I know exactly what you mean, talking about getting married. I don't want to be that kind of person either. Though my friends are always asking about it, so then I oblige.