Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oh no, I lost my momentum!

But it's okay, I'll struggle on somehow...

So my week at work was kind of crazy, Wednesday was the single worst day I've ever had at that place. We were just really busy - all the studios were full, plus they'd opened up the gallery downstairs for shooting. Then we had extra tables of walk-in members, and the bosses chose that day to have lunch with a guy they're trying to woo... Needless to say, he was not wooed, and everything else was chaos. But on the way home I saw some pigeons chasing each other down the stairs at the train station, so that made up for it.

Anyway, the rest of the week was okay, and I got out of working today! Turns out the only studio in was Marks and Spencer, and they don't need a bar person. And next week I have a day off IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. Imagine the possibilities...

I bought some stuff on the internet using Paypal a couple of weeks ago, except I had a couple of issues with my bank, so I wasn't sure if it was going to go through... It did though, I got a package in the mail today! It's like having a birthday! I'm going to buy stuff on the internet all the time...

No comments: