Saturday, April 25, 2009

Marketeering!

Went to the Borough markets today - great as usual.

Okay, so I was talking about cheese sandwiches, but once I got there I was seduced by the raclette - it's a plate of potatoes covered in melty cheese and cracked pepper, with pickled onions and gherkins on the side! Sooooooo good.



They have half-wheels of cheese under an open flame, then they scrape it onto the potatoes. Holy crap I could eat another plate of it right now.

Ross and I, weird-faced and awesome.



And dinner once we got home was wheatgerm bread, spicy chorizo, stilton cheese and dukka from the markets. Good day.

4 comments:

northern musings said...

yummmmmm

Maja said...

aw YUM!!!

Anna said...

You look like me in that photo of you and Ross. That is pretty weird.

northern musings said...

I forgot to comment on the sign behind you - "no crap on tap" gotta love the brits.