Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy.

So much stuff going on...

It was absolutely awesome to see all the family, we even met some new (and super cute) relatives.
I think this post will be made up of all Bridget-taken photos. She is amazing at photography and editing and being rad.

Anna and I - after I tackled her for making weird faces in pictures... She showed no remorse, and will probably continue to do so.



Me and K



All of Olga Amma's grandkids - this was the 'having difficulty posing' part...



Luckily, there's some better photos of the cuties... This is Ava and Erin.



And Rubee... Such awesome little kids!



Dad and Jon Erik and Trygg.



It's times like this that I realise how great family is in general, and how lovely mine is in particular. Lots of love to you all x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant photos, wish i could have been there with you. Can't wait till you come home(home being the stow with me) Miss you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots. X

northern musings said...

What wonderful photos Olga - great shot of the brothers - they are so alike. Am so glad you went - I think that we always underestimate the importance of family... love you lots - can´t wait to see you!

Maja said...

It was so great to see you again. Felt like you hadn't even left.

Family is great.

Anonymous said...

...and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots

olga said...

Miss you too Ross! My trip home will be the longest ever. Do you want anything from duty free? I have about 12 hours to shop there.

Sigga, I can't take credit for the photos, they're my friend Bridget's! She makes great pictures...

Maja - the whole trip's been like that. Just felt like I could pick up where I left off - which is good to know!
xx

Maja said...

Was just looking at the photos again. They're so good. By the way I never mentioned that I loved that t-shirt you were wearing, and Anna's too!