Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stuff isn't everything...

But it can be pretty awesome sometimes. I got my new amp delivered today, the guy from work drove it all the way to my house! And then he even offered to help carry it up the stairs - what a nice boy.
So because I like taking pictures of inanimate objects, and because it is very pretty (to my eyes, anyway)...






This amp is such an awesomely cool thing, it sounds amazing with my amp and it has wheels that come off, and it's mine! I'll be able to take it when we go on tour, and not have to worry about borrowing other bands' gear.

And this is my lead, because it looked all nice and blue and loopy on the floor.



Also, Ross bought a meat grinder. We're going to try and make Italian sausage on Saturday. It will be the best Valentine's Day ever.

4 comments:

Maja said...

It looks very nice! Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the meat grinder and amp. With your grinder you can make fish balls! Grind the fish, add egg, flour, spices, onion and yummy!, Fry them on a pan. All's good except it's hot. I nearly spoke to Orland Bloom when I donated money to the fire appeal. (telethon thingy) love you guys and miss you. Mum

Kristinn said...

Ah amps. Sometimes I think they are even better than guitars. Nice one!

Northern musings said...

Nice amp - great idea to get a meat grinder... maybe you can bring it to Iceland next autumn and we can make sausages here...