Friday, December 12, 2008

Ta-Da!



Ross finally relented and cut my hair today! I've been asking him for ages, I'm convinced that hairdressing skills are innate, and he's definitely got it in his blood - his grandfather, father, uncle, aunt and brother are all hairdressers and barbers. He was understandably nervous, but I think he did an amazing job! I feel so light and free. Haircuts are awesome.



Also featured in these photos is my new stripey black-and-white dress that I got from Rachael's bag of free stuff! She later informed me that it's actually a nightie from Primark, which is an ultra cheap clothes store, kind of like Supre in Australia... I don't think that'll stop me wearing it though, it's a really cute dress!

Ross says: never ever cut your woman's hair, if you make the slightest mistake you know your head will be on the chopping block. Anyways back to ogdenville.

Hmm, what else? I'm feeling pretty great, it's the weekend, I'm meeting Erika for curry and market shopping tomorrow, one of my bosses invited me to some hipster party at Koko's tomorrow night, and we have a meeting with our new Snowman manager on Sunday (I'm not sure if that's quite confirmed, maybe that's what the meeting's about). Plus I got a cheque from work today, so I'll deposit that tomorrow morning and have money for lots of shopping next week!

Everything is pretty good.

5 comments:

Kristinn said...

Say hi to Erika for me!

Maja said...

Wow! You look awesome with short hair! It's sophisticated. Ross did great! Love the stripy dress.

Northern musings said...

That looks brilliant - I think you are right about Ross and his inherited hairdressing gene!

Anonymous said...

Very mod.

- Anna

Anonymous said...

wowies, I love your new haircut, it looks great! Good job for convincing ross into finally doing it and well done Ross! -anja x