Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Say a Little Prayer

I took this from Sara's Facebook, it's pretty awesome. Ipods are cool.

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got the note from.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
The Overload

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Wicked Gil

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Don't you know?
(I like that one...)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Fool's Gold

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Antichrist Television Blues

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Ex-Spectator
(It isn't my motto, but maybe it should be!)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Do Right Woman - Do Right Man

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Don't Ever Want to Change

WHAT IS 2+2?
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
A Chicken With Its Head Cut Off
(ha!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Earth Died Screaming
(Hmm...)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
King Eternal

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Wanted Man

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Factory

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Going to Do)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Everything in its Right Place

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Huddle Formation
(awesome!)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Gospel Song

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Ziggy Stardust

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Winter Lady

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Suddenly Everything Has Changed

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Victoria

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
No More Mosquitoes

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Lucinda

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
A Spoonful Weighs a Ton

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Hand Me Ups

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Summer Crane

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
First Kiss

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Country Song

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I Say a Little Prayer

Not tagging anyone, but do it if you want! If you don't have a blog, you can put it in my comments!

4 comments:

Maja said...

That's awesome!

Northern musings said...

I ´have a blog, but not an ipod - nor an mp3 player.... I had a walkman cd player that I got with a subscription to Time magazine, and a cassette player with ear plugs... don´t think that they do shuffle..... I am sooo lame

olga said...

Aw, sorry Sigga! Maybe
I just love how most of them don't make much sense, but some of them are completely amazing! My new hobby is definitely forming huddles. Good times...
x

kathybou said...

haha, this is fun. I think I'll try it too! I like that you want to be a 'wanted man' - hhahaha.