Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hijacked!



Wow, let that be a lesson to you kids: If you forget to log out of your blog, someone might write a lovely Christmas post before you get the opportunity! That was my aunt Sigga, who (along with my Amma) has hosted a beautiful and cosy Christmas for us.

I just looked through all the photos I had on my camera, there is definitely some comedy gold on there, but I´ll try to keep it minimal here... The rest will go on my flickr, I promise!


I made kitty angry but luckily she was still cute.


Amma making the rice pudding. It was a really good one, too. She ran out of almonds, though, so we used a piece of rock sugar instead... It worked pretty well, Ross found it just before it melted completely, so he won some Yule-lad statues! Usually the prize is a box of Quality Streets, but I think this is a much better idea... Plus we had some Quality Streets anyway (see above), so it was all good.





Sigga´s house looks so good with all the lights and candles and Christmas decorations! And dinner was amazing as usual.





We even got snow, although there´s only a little bit at the moment! It´s really windy still, but it´s great to look outside and see white!

7 comments:

Moderator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

Hi Olga, thank you for publishing this blog, I check it often, it makes me feel connected to you
both and up to date with whats going on in your lives.
Your Icelandic xmas looked great and please wish your Amma and Aunt Sigga a merry xmas from me and thank them for making Ross so welcome. I miss you both heaps and looking forward to the big day in June next year.
Give Ross a kiss from me.
X X Vicki

Vicki said...

Sorry Olga I deleted my first comment as my profile came up as Moderator, which I am for some Uni blogs. XX Vicki

Northern musings said...

Love the photos Olga, and the compliments... Why am I commenting? When I can tell it to your face!

Maja said...

Wow Snotra is looking a bit old isn't she? Thanks for the photos it looks lovely. I hope you get some more christmassy snow soon!
xoxx

Anonymous said...

hey, Happy Christmas. Can't wait for the weddding. What will I wear? Love you heaps

olga said...

Aw, thanks Vicki, I'm glad you read it! It's a pretty good way of keeping in touch with everyone, I think.

Maja: Snotra is nearly 10, I think. Getting on a bit...
x