Sunday, December 14, 2008

...

I hung out with Erika yesterday, it was pretty awesome. We had curry in Brick Lane and looked at some op-shops, and then went out last night. There was some party on at Koko that I had two free passes to, but there ended up being four of us, so we went to my work in Kentish Town to get more tickets. However, the bar at work was really nice and warm, so we had some drinks there and ended up calling it a night!

Today we had lunch with Sarah who's helping us out over here. I don't think she wants to be our official manager, but she's getting us shows and organising tours and things like that. So when we get back from Iceland, it'll be time to do the band thing again.

We went to some markets in Shoreditch. I saw two awesome things:
1. A kid's bike made of wood, which looked cooler than it sounds,
2. A bunch of people playing polo on bikes instead of horses. It seemed like great fun!

Finally, everyone should read this great article about Iceland. It's really well written and quite uplifting. I'm really looking forward to going! One week!

3 comments:

Northern musings said...

Hey - send me a mail with your flight details - or will you go to Matthildurs? Might be an idea to get that out of the way...

Maja said...

I read that article and all the comments. Very nice!

Woohoo, iceland in a week. I think I'll send your christmas card there, then. I don't know if it will arrive before christmas, however!

olga said...

Awesome! I still haven't sent anything for Christmas, so maybe I'll send Post-Christmas cards instead...

Yeah, I've been reading that Iceland Weather Report that I found from your blog, Maja. It's great, I love reading it!
x