Sunday, November 16, 2008



Went out for drinks last night with the housemates who are leaving the country! (This photo is Cameron, who is not leaving the country yet. He's pretty funny, he seems like a combination of my old housemate Chris and my old bandmate Alwyn.)
There's not long to go for the girls, they're leaving Monday night! I think everyone has mixed feelings about it - they're sad to be leaving London, but excited to be going to Australia. We're a bit sad about losing half of our London friends in one go, but excited to have a real bedroom again! And Joe's excited to have a bedroom, full stop.

Other housemate Rachael is going to teach me to sew properly before she leaves in January, so that I can inherit her sewing machine. She has some sort of Arts/Fashion degree which included some dressmaking, so she's really quick at making amazing things! Maybe I can learn enough to sew my own wedding dress!



Ah yes, and I was wandering around Kentish Town after work the other day, and I saw these in a store window... Maja, as soon as you start having babies, I'm going to start buying them drumkits!

8 comments:

Northern musings said...

Drums! yes, what every parent needs to have for their little rug rats.

Anonymous said...

The Doozers NEED THIS.

Also, forgot my Gmail password again. damnit.

Maja said...

Oh my god it's amazing!

Maja said...

By the way, your mum said that you and I are going to have babies at the same time ;)

olga said...

Yeah, that definitely sounds like something my mum would say.


I probably shouldn't have singled you out, Maja - I'd be happy to buy this drumkit for anyone I know with babies! As long as they're not my next door neighbours...

Maja said...

Plus I do love spongebob...

geezer squeezer! said...

our children will be bass players. but a loose knowledge of the drums would be handy for them. hey,all our parents do is talk about children. im considering not having any (more) just to spite them. love to rossy xoxo

olga said...

Everyone should learn drum basics, how else would you tell the drummer how to do his job? :P

Ross says hi and sends his man love your way...
x