Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photos...

These are the photos that I was supposed to put up last night, but I didn't want to wake Ross. He had a pretty big night out on Sunday night, then worked Monday, then went out for curry, then came home and crashed! He had quite a nasty cough through the night, too, so I think he needs to take it easy...

Anyway! Photos!


This one is at the curry place, after the curry but before the birthday cake.




One of the many broken umbrellas - I really need to figure out how to use my camera to its fullest potential. So much unnecessary graininess...




Hey, I meant to mention this last night. Our street has some Christmas decorations up, but being Walthamstow, they're not as good quality as you'd hope. I think you can see the Christmas tree made of fairy lights over the street? There are supposed to be two of them, the other one has already gone out.



And that's all the good ones. I have to go to a work meeting at three, I might leave extra early and take the overground trains - I'll save some money and get to read more of my book!

1 comment:

Maja said...

Wow the curry place looks funky. Pity about the other christmas tree shorting out. The only way to get rid of the graininess is to use flash.. there's just not enough light in that photo.