Saturday, November 22, 2008

Boo! No internet!

Hey, so we just changed over the phone and stuff at our house, and apparently that means no phone or internet for a little while. I'm writing this on the slightly sticky keyboard at Waltham Forest Library (I think the forest is metaphorical, there is certainly not much green around... Books have leaves, right?)

Anyway, so I will probably not be writing too much. You guys will have to imagine all the wacky things I'm doing, and I'll let you know whether your guesses are right later.

I worked all week this week, it'll be good for the paycheck but I'm feeling a bit wrecked at the moment. Joe, Ross, Rachel and I went out last night and met some nice theatre folk. It was a pretty good evening, but I think today I really want to stay at home in bed and watch movies. I looked through the videos that Donna left behind - there's some totally amazing stuff there!

There's some movies that I love and would be happy to watch again - Trainspotting, Alice in Wonderland, Empire Records and the like. Plus some Twin Peaks, which is always entertaining...
Some movies I have always meant to watch - Breakfast at Tiffany's, Thelma and Louise, Ed Wood, The Lost Boys.
And the golden three: Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink and the Breakfast Club!

I'm very excited about the weekend. Going to take it easy and maybe make some things - I should get a lot done with no internet to distract me!

1 comment:

Maja said...

Yup, I'm all for relaxing! It's great.