Saturday, October 25, 2008

Punched

Awesome, this is a first for my blog! Internet tag! Maja got me.

5 things I was doing ten years ago

Living with my parents
Really getting into local music for the first time - The Tigers, Eskimo Joe, Red Jezebel, Cinema Prague, Fourth Floor Collapse! I need to be stopped.
Going to high school - I think year nine was actually my favourite year
Tagging along with my older brother and his friends
Dreaming about being in a band...


5 things on my list of things to do today

Get out of bed!
Wash my hair
Call our landlord with my bank account details
Do some grocery shopping
Find some cheap, comfortable and awesome black shoes


5 snacks I love

Cheese and crackers
Pomegranates
Raspberries
Those little bars of Kinder chocolate
Toast


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

Stop job hunting
Buy a house
Buy some new musical instruments
Travel all the way around the world - visit Perth!
Give some to my family


5 places I've lived

Manjimup (I don't know the street name... Mum? Can you help me out?)
Banach Street, Maddington
Hall Road, Roleystone
Aðalgötu 17, Sauðárkrókur, Iceland
High St, Walthamstow


5 jobs I've had

Delivering lambs at Andrés' farm (unpaid, but it was work!)
Kitchenhand at Fosshotel in Sauðárkrókur
Scraping fat from lamb carcasses, Slaughterhouse in Sauðárkrókur
Duty Manager, Retro Betty's Leederville
Barista, Dome Subiaco

5 people I punch (in the most loving way, of course)

I don't know five people with blogs... If anyone wants to fill out some answers and send it to me, that'd be okay.

1 comment:

Maja said...

"I don't know five people with blogs... If anyone wants to fill out some answers and send it to me, that'd be okay."

Awwww! That's so cute!