Saturday, September 27, 2008

No Photos...

Aw, I just realised that I don't have my camera connecting cable with me in London, so no photos for now. I'll hit you with them later, and you will all curse me as you wait for the page to load...

Anyway, London seems pretty awesome, I think we'll be really happy here. We spent Tuesday walking around Soho, and went to Trafalgar and Leicester Squares on Wednesday, and met up with both Joe and Andy yesterday. It was nice for us all to be together again, we went to the Tate Modern Gallery which was totally great! We got into a Rothko exhibition for free thanks to our soon-to-be housemate (Thanks Donna!), and then spent an hour or so looking at the rest of the gallery. There were many things to see, so I think we'll be back there soon.

And yeah, it looks like we might have a house lined up, from some ex-Perth people who are moving back to Australia. It's really convenient for all concerned, we get onto a lease pretty easily and they don't have to worry about getting rid of all their stuff! Everybody wins! I still haven't seen the house, but I'm assured it's fairly nice and big, and a lot cheaper than anything else we've seen...

I think that's all for now. Once I have my address, I'll give it to you all, so you can send me shiny coloured pieces of paper through the post!

2 comments:

Maja said...

That's awesome! Good for you guys :)

Northern musings said...

Brilliant!!